What’s the difference?
We provide your employees with a comprehensive yet affordable benefits package, it's an integral and challenging part of your business’ success.
The decision about who you choose as your insurance broker should be carefully considered. You need an experienced broker who is dedicated to you, your business and your employees.
There are some employers who believe that it doesn’t matter who they buy their insurance from. This misconception could be costing those employers money, time and protection.
Here are some things to consider about your current broker:
- Is a licensed professional.
- Provides you with competitive prices because he or she can access insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Consults with you to determine a plan that best fits your and your business’ needs.
- Offers you a variety of plan options.
- Assists you and your employees when experiencing claim issues.
- Periodically reviews your coverage to keep up with changing laws and needs.
- Gets back to you in a timely fashion.
- Treats you and your employees like people, not a number.